DiGi iPhone 4 Life

Hi all!

Just so you know, this is the final entry for the DiGi iPhone blog contest.

Let me tell you a lil' story about my past experience in my life.
Frankly, I have already been using DiGi services for more than 8 years.
I started using the DiGi Prepaid when I was in my secondary school until this very moment.
I bought a very nice number which ends with 016-****123 at the back of the number.
That number was only been with me until my SPM examination is when my ex-classmates stole my handphone (not only me alone but a few more friend's also kena!)

Initially, back at that time I am intended to get hitch some of the pretty girls from the school next to mine by getting their contact number but it didn't last long, all the contact numbers were GONE!

The 'Yellow Man' has always been good with girls around, especially the pretty ones :)



I did not give up hope and I'm still turn back to DiGi.
I got a new prepaid number and it was terminated when I leave Malaysia for work matter more than 3 months and a prepaid number which has been terminate will not be given back to the previous owner.
So I bought another Digi Prepaid number again. The reason why I am comfortable with prepaid line is because I have been always traveling around, up & down, left & right... So a prepaid line is more flexible compare to a postpaid line.

Anyway, the point of my story is... DiGi has never let me down and I have already make a self-vow that I will keep using DiGi services until the end of my life. Well, I think it did not disappoint me after they announced the official iDiGi Postpaid Plan for Apple iPhone 4!
Do check out their website here for more info!


Shout out from this DiGi iPhone die hard fans just like me! :D

I think my story and faithfulness might be too great that I might be suitable to be the next  
YELLOW MAN!


I will follow you!
Follow you wherever you may go!

TIME OUT!

DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE COKE COLA ADVERTISEMENT FOR FIFA WORLD CUP?
"MAKAN BOLA,
MINUM BOLA,
TIDUR BOLA!"

HERE'S MY VERSION FOR DiGi iPHONE:
"MAKAN DiGi iPHONE,
MINUM DiGi iPHONE,
TIDUR DiGi iPHONE!"

Here's the video which I did for it!

Last but not least, there's no other word for me to express how deep is my love towards DiGi iPhone.
Just take a look at the image below:

With DiGi iPhone, I can do almost everything with it even when it comes to finding good place for food & drink! I have my 24/7 entertainment on my palm, the very cool camera features & High Definition quality! I can do almost everything in the fastest time... 
No hassle, no virus or no whatsoever that can cause problems.

Oh and by the way, regarding about the video... after subscribing to the Easy Payment Plan by DiGi, I no longer need to torture myself by eating instant noodle after this! YAY! :D

So what are you waiting for?
No DiGi iPhone = No Life!


-PEACE-

Comments