DiGi iPhone 4 Me

Hi all!

24 . 09 . 2010
is indeed a very historical day for DiGi!
They have officially launched the iPhone 4!

So much for my enthusiasm and now I shall convince DiGi to choose me as the winner for iPhone 4.

Why do I want an iPhone 4 from DiGi? 
It's easy, there's no free lunch in this world and no one will resist when they are given iPhone 4 for FREE!!! Absolutely not a single cent needed to be paid in order to win the iPhone 4 but simply by just joining the blog contest here.

Well, that is just partially what I had in mind, the rest of the reasons are just a few scrolls down!

Okay, as we have all heard that Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson had release the crystal bright or LED screens for their latest mobile phones in the market but what is the Retina display in iPhone 4 is all about?

WARNING!
The following picture might be a little disturbing and is rated 18SG!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe like this?
A friend of me in Singapore who owns iPhone 4 told me that the screen is so sharp & bright that you can feel that your eyes were violently stabbed with a dagger...

The next cool feature that is only to be found in the iPhone 4 only is the...
FaceTime

Talk more using the FaceTime and your grandma will never forget her grandson/daughter's face :)
Provided that you get an iPhone 4 for your grandma as well, you can get it from DiGi with the most affordable iDigi plan...

Oh and I found out that from a random survey, husband or boyfriend is harder to cheat on girls when they own an iPhone. So girls... do force them to get one for you and themselves.
A very handy gadget to make sure that your partner is still loyal to you...
 The next reason would be a very general one which is GO GREEN!
There's so many environmental campaign going on in Malaysia such as the NO PLASTIC DAY on every Saturday and also more and more recycling events have been around.
So iPhone 4 is one of it... if I have an iPhone 4 now. I can purchase songs and videos straight from iTune Store. This will somehow stop the usage of plastic and slowly decrease the waste that will harm the mother earth... do you feel touched with my speech? LOL!

Do you know that DiGi has just launched the Go (Deep) Green with DiGi campaign?
Do click on the link to find it out!
 The last reason for the day is, DiGi did not really posted their official plan price at 6pm on the 23rd of September, 2010 instead they posted it up during midnight and I have been patiently waited for it.
Frankly, I've been using DiGi telco since 8 years ago and I'm still proud to be a DiGi user!
Anyway, here it is...

Click on the image above to view DiGi iPhone 4 website.
 Once again, congratulation to DiGi for bringing in the long awaiting iPhone 4 into Malaysia!

Oh before I end this post, I have one thing to tell every blogger who is participating in this blog contest...



Got the message?


-PEACE-

Comments